Great air connection
There are direct flight to over 50 cities across Europe (max.4h) as well as direct connections to the US.
The second largest city in Poland
Kraków is one of the most important technology centers in the central and eastern Europe.
- 12M Tourists visiting Kraków annually
- 3.2% Unemployment rate in 2017
Top outsourcing destination in Europe
The Kraków IT Market is dominated by the large players, some of these companies manly provide it support, however, at least 80% of the companies are software development centers
Polish programmers are score on 3rd place in gobal rank according to Hackerrank
The most popular language is JAVA!
170 000 students
- 23 higher education schools
- 42 000 engineering students
- 20 computer science B.Sc.
- 3000 developers every year
- Free education
Nice place to be
- Great restaurants
- Good transportation
- It is impossible to be bored here!